Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone! What are your plans for the weekend? I've fallen a little behind on my reading goals for the year so I'm planning on holing up and polishing off a few books to catch up. And we've got a long run planned and some laps to swim. There's also this great Indian/British grocer nearby that we want to check out. I've been feeling a little out of it lately but I think some sunshine and good food would be just the thing to give me a little boost.

Also, the 2012 Visa Gymnastic Championships are this weekend! Coverage starts tonight from 8-10p on Universal Sports. If you don't get that channel (like us), you can watch the webcasts. They're also from 8-10p and are available here. It's in St. Louis this year so if you live there, keep a look out for girls in warm-up suits and glittery hair. And if you see Nastia Liukin, try and snap a photo for me.

No comments: