Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, guys! Got anything fun planned for this weekend? We've got a long run planned for Saturday AM and then we've got a friend's birthday party to go to. We'll also be trying to fit in as many walks, bike rides, and outdoor meals as possible. This weather is just too good to miss.

Here's a glimpse into our lives:
  1. Andrew's car is finally getting fixed! Now things can finally get back to normal, transportation-wise.
  2. My new gold flats were already badly scuffed and damaged after one use, so they had to go back. Thank god for lenient return policies.
  3. I've been feeling a little under the weather lately so I've been camped out at home in bed as much as possible. There's something going around, I think, and I must have picked it up at work.
  4. I'm not going to lie, I didn't really like the season premiere of SNL. Even Tina wasn't that funny (sacrilege, I know).
  5. Finishing that knitted blanket will be the highlight of my entire year.
Have a great weekend, everyone! XO.

No comments: