Monday, November 9, 2015

Officially grown ups:


So, a week ago, we finally bit the bullet and did something we've been just talking about for a long while now: we bought a new car! And not just any car, a mini van! We're officially grown ups because, you know, graduating from college, getting married, buying a house, and having kids weren't enough. I've finally accepted my fate as a potential soccer mom and you know what? It feels good. That van is nice.


We said goodbye to our beloved Escape. I'm not going to lie, it was hard. That car has been there for us through so many milestones. We dated in that car. We literally got engaged in that car (it was January and I was too cold and stubborn to get out). We brought Max home from the hospital in that car. So many memories and adventures. I get a little teary-eyed just thinking about it. We loved that car but with another kid on the way, we just needed something with a little more room. So, we said our thank yous and goodbyes and drove away knowing that our dear friend still had a long life ahead of it with someone new.


So, here are our new wheels. Nice, right? And so. much. room. We're loving it. I don't even care about my soccer mom status. I'm having a lot of fun driving it. Now, who wants to go for a ride?

No comments: