Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brainstorming



Tonight I did laundry at the rents' and Tillie came along. She was very interested in the cats but they didn't seem to be too interested in her.

Then Kat came over and we worked on Kristin's care package. The above picture was what our work space looked like when it was all over. I can't divulge too much information in case Kristin is reading this, but if she is, Krit, be prepared to have your faced rocked off. This care package is like none you have ever received.

I have had a headache for 3 days straight. I am ready for it to be over.

Oh, also check out this link -- it's super cool.

2 comments:

K.walk said...

Okay, diggleton. I had a few minutes before leaving for a writer's conference thingy, so I thought I'd check out your page...little did I know you'd be working on a care package for your kritty. Man, I have the bestest friends in all the world. You have no idea how I miss you and always think of you and Thurm. I'm so thankful for you guys!

K.walk said...

....oh, and Marge, I totally hope your headache gets better. I love you!