Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I should have a career in wasting time online.

Here is a short list of the things orbiting around in our universe these days:

creating the perfect reading nook
unnatural obession with Bridget Jones
getting ready for classes to resume on Thursday
The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb (a really great read)
finally getting around to finishing some quilts that have been laying around here for a while
watching Daria on DVD
crossing things off our "to be organized" list
brainstorming on some exciting creative projects


And here are some interesting things from around the internet that you might enjoy:

This scratch map is awesome. How fun would this look hanging out on your wall?

The little sister of one of my favorite blogs is filled with tons of decorating ideas. I could look at those pictures for hours.

This stay-at-home mom takes some of the funniest pictures of her daughter while she's sleeping.

We use the template from this site to create our personalized recipe cards.

I'm not going to lie, I've been kind of interested in reading this zine for a while.

I've been wishing for about 90 different rolls of this decorative tape for months now.

No comments: