Friday, August 20, 2010

Okay, so if you didn't know, I spend way too much time on the internet. But lucky for you, I also happen to save everything that I find to be incredibly cool/awesome/unique/inspiring/etc and I'm here to share it with you:



[One of my recent favorites from Catalog Living]


[How awesome is this bike?! Not only would I get some looks riding around on this thing, but it can also carry two passengers. I'm thinking I've found my new career: bike taxi driver]


[Thinking about following this DIY to bring life to an old pair of heels]



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[These are carvings done into the lead of pencils by Dalton Ghetti. I am amazed.]

1 comment:

Katherine Grant said...

So, I'm blogging again. You need to update! I'm missing knowing what you're doing!