Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello again

Been away for a while. Here is what we've been up to:

Pomegranates are in season! We've been eating them all over the place. Last night we topped vanilla ice cream with a few seeds and it was heaven.























We are headed to Sikeston for the weekend and, of course, I've been planning my packing list for the past week. Here is what I have so far:

Vanessa Bruno, Nordstrom, Old Navy, Ray-Ban




We went up to Kat's salon today and got our hair done. Andrew got a haircut. I got some red in my hair. Its fun.

A few months ago, I did a puzzle that was incredibly hard. But it was missing a piece. And then a few days ago, I found the missing piece in a box. And now I have to work that puzzle all over again. My OCD will not let me let it go. I have to see it complete.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love pomegranates! We have one in the fridge right now. I remember eating them back in the '80s at home - God knows where mom found them in Sikeston back before they were popular. We introduced a lot of my friends to different foods like pomegranates back then. Good memories.