Friday, October 15, 2010

Let the choir sing

[image here]
Just a few thoughts before the weekend:

  1. Did you watch the live episode of 30 Rock last night? Shame on you if you didn't. It was fabulous -- the perfect blend of 30 Rock and SNL. See both the east coast and west coast broadcasts here.
  2. Bought some grey booties but am having trouble deciding what to wear them with. Any ideas?
  3. The latest installment of the CD Exchange Club went out this week. Hope you dig the newest Weepies album, L. I am in love with it.
  4. Sometimes I like to listen to old Blink-182 albums on repeat and relive my teenage angst years. But then it makes me sad when I think about how they sold out just like all the other great bands of the 90s (read: Green Day).
  5. My "to read" book list has over 150 books on it. I need to get on it.
  6. These pants from Gap are so cute.
  7. The 2010 World Gymnastics competition starts Sunday. NBC airs their coverage the 23rd and 24th. The women's team is looking solid. Except Chelsea Davis dislocated her knee cap this morning during a tumbling pass and will be sitting out for most of the competition, if not all. But the six remaining team members are incredible. They'll be great.

No comments: