Thursday, July 14, 2011

Las Vegas recap:


We got back from Vegas last night. We had a good time but we are most definitely happy to be home. It was an interesting place to be sure, but now that I've experienced it, I can honestly say that I never want to go back ever again. It just wasn't our kind of place, and here's why:
  • no grass
  • too many people
  • legalized prostitution
  • gambling everywhere you look
We did however really enjoy the view of the mountains all around us. And the clouds. And the food. We don't gamble so in the evenings, we ate. And we ate a lot. Probably too much.

Monday evening, we did a lot of walking around and when we got back to our room, my foot started hurting really badly. By the next morning, I could hardly walk. I'm still having a lot of trouble with it. 

To see more pictures from our trip, head over to our Flickr photostream.

No comments: