Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Wishing:


Can you believe we're almost halfway through December already? Seriously, where has the time gone? I haven't done anything yet. No shopping, no baking. We barely have our tree up. It's just a bare, sad, little thing. I can't seem to get started this year.

So, in an attempt to get my butt into gear, get ready for what just might be the most random Christmas list ever:

  1. Sidewalk Skimmer ($118) -- I have a pair of leopard flats already but they are literally about the bite the dust and I need new ones. These, to be precise.
  2. FINIS Neptune Underwater MP3 player ($110) -- I love swimming laps but sometimes it gets boring. 
  3. Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser ($50) -- because I'm a nerd and dental hygiene gets me excited.
  4. Moonrise Kingdom on DVD ($15) -- Wes Anderson's newest release (and one of my faves).
  5. Biker Boots ($238) -- I've been on the hunt for the perfect black ankle boots. I think these might be them.
  6. Folding tripod ($50) -- because I need a new tripod, even better if it's a folding one.
  7. The Most of Nora Ephron ($22) -- because I can never have enough Nora in my life.
  8. The Transport tote ($168) -- I am in desperate need of a large, carries everything, leather tote. This one is beautiful. And with gold monogramming, extra fancy.

No comments: