Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? Can you believe it's the last weekend before Christmas? I'm feeling the pressure because I haven't gotten everything done so I'll be scrambling around trying to wrap up things. Also, my dad's birthday is Sunday (happy birthday, dad!) so we'll be taking time to celebrate with him. It's tradition for us to go see a movie for his birthday and eat a ton of candy and for the past few years we've watched the Hobbit movies so we're excited to see the final installment this weekend. Also, eating lots of cake is on the agenda.

Here's what's going on with us:
  1. The two missing Order members are in town for Christmas and I am looking forward to having the circle of my oldest and dearest friends complete. I love getting to spend time with the three of them. It's like being wrapped up in a hug. Those girls are my family.
  2. M tried solids this week! We skipped the cereal and went right to vegetables. We made him some sweet potatoes and he was not a fan.
  3. I've been working on our Christmas stockings for the past couple days and almost have them complete. Can't wait to share!
  4. M cut his first teeth this week! You can barely see them but stick your finger in his mouth and sure enough, you can feel two little bumps. It's impossibly cute. Such a big boy!
  5. We just ordered our Christmas cards this week and they finally arrived yesterday. Yes, I know we kind of dropped the ball with the whole time management thing this holiday season, but we're going to be busting our butts to get those out this weekend.
Have a great weekend, everyone! Make that yuletide gay!

No comments: