Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? We have got a lot going on: prepping the kitchen for a mini-makeover, sewing, yard work, pizza and game night with a friend, and celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday. This is my first official Mother's Day and I am excited to share it with my own mom. She taught me what it is to be a mother and I have such new-found respect for her now that I'm seeing things from her perspective. I'm proud to be a new member of the mom club and looking forward to spending this day with her.

Here's a little of what's been going on with us:
  1. M learned to clap! We both cried the first time we saw him do it and it hasn't gotten old. His little baby hands clapping is such a sweet little sound. I cannot get enough of it.
  2. We are in the process of doing some improvements around the house. Tiring, but so worth it.
  3. I have been sewing every night in order to finish all of M's special birthday surprises.
  4. Spent some time this week catching up with my other mom friends. So glad I have those ladies in my life.
  5. We have spent every evening for the past few weeks watching every episode of 30 Rock again. Now, that's some good comedy! It is without a doubt, one of my favorite shows. 
Have a good weekend, everyone! 

No comments: