Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flannel sheets are my fav



Flannel sheet sets are on sale this week at Target. I love flannel, I love Target, and I love these cozy chocolate brown sheets with snowflakes on them. They are sure to keep us warm all winter long. They have a bunch of other patterns, so go pick yourself out some. Then we can be flannel sheet twinkies. Just kidding.

Sims 3 World Adventures came out today. We picked it up this afternoon and already Andrew and I have been to France where we explored an ancient tomb, found historical artifacts, enjoyed cheese at a cafe, visited shops, made friends with the locals, made our own wine, and discovered secret passageways in the basement of an old house.

Andrew is on the hunt for some new RAM for our desktop computer. And Tillie is giving me her puppy eyes because we won't let her under the covers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: