Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In an upside world

Driving home from picking Tyler up at school, we saw this outside our window. And it made me think of Follow That Bird -- one of those movies from my childhood that I am still obsessed with to this day. If you've seen it, then you might be reminded (as I was) of the scene where Ernie (my first love) and Bert fly their plane through the American countryside looking for Big Bird. And they sing a song about being in an upside down world. It is fabulous and if you are awesome (like me) then you know what I am talking about. If not, then I'm so sorry. It is very unfortunate for you have not yet experienced this great American picture. See it. It will change your life. It will make you feel like you are five years old again.
I started work on a very large project today. More details as I progress.
Today's music selection:
"Keep your head" by the Ting Tings
"Rich Girls" by the Virgins
"Sound of Settling" by Deathcab
"Sleeping In" by the Postal Service
"Wake Up" by Arcade Fire

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: