Friday, September 2, 2011

Sick Day:

This week, I am sick. I took Monday off to have a mini adventure with 3/4 of the Order and woke up that morning with a sore throat. It got progressively worse, so Wednesday I stayed home from work, laying in bed, drinking juice, and watching my go-to movie for when I don't feel well, Meet Me in St. Louis.

It's finally Friday and I'm looking forward to a weekend of re-cooperating. Tonight's plans: take medicine, eat ice cream, watch movies, and go to bed early.

One of the movies I've watched during my confinement is Clueless. I fell in love with that movie when I was 10 and it has yet to lose its charm. And then I found this video:



A modern day version of Jane Austen's Emma + over 50 examples of awesome 90's fashion = pure happiness. If you haven't seen that movie, we are not friends. I mean, you've had plenty of time to see it. It only came out in 1995.

No comments: