Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our Fall TV Lineup:

We don't generally watch a lot of TV (but I'll admit I watch more of it when I'm traveling -- I ended up watching back-to-back episodes of Stage Moms on Lifetime last night). This fall however, we've found ourselves actually getting into some of the new shows. Here's how it happened.

I suffer from a severe case of over-organization and detail planning. I'm a sucker for lists and schedules. So one day, I checked out all the major networks' fall lineups and made a schedule of days and times of all the shows we were interested in watching. As the new season started, we watched, made decisions about what we liked and what we didn't, and I made changes to the schedule accordingly. Now that we're a few weeks in, and this list is pretty much final, here's what we're left with:

Tuesday:

7:00p -- Glee (FOX)




8:00p -- New Girl (FOX)




9:00p -- Parenthood (NBC)





Wednesday:


7:00p -- Up All Night (NBC)




7:30p -- Suburgatory (ABC) -- the jury's still out on this one, btw




8:00p -- Modern Family (ABC)





Thursday:


8:30p -- Whitney (NBC)




Saturday:


10:30p -- Saturday Night Live (SNL)




Sunday:


7:00p -- Pan Am (ABC)





There are a few shows that aren't on our schedule as of yet, because they aren't premiering until later in the season. These shows include Apartment 23, I Hate My Teenage Daughter, Once Upon a Time, and of course 30 Rock (!).

No comments: