Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lose It:


I've kind of become seriously obsessed with the diet and weight loss tracker, Lose It! As in, I look at it about 45 times a day. I think it was made for me. It satisfies my obsessive desires, my love for organization, and helps me keep track of how many calories I've eaten every day. And it lets me keep track of my exercise and lets me know where I stand. It has definitely made me so much more conscious of what I put into my body. And it breaks down your eating by days and weeks and lets you see (with charts and graphs) where most of your calories are coming from. It also shows you how much sodium, cholesterol, protein, etc. you eat, so if those things are a concern for you, you can definitely monitor them. It's easy and it's become like a game for me in that it makes recording my diet and exercise fun. 

It's a totally free service. You can use their website or app, whichever is more convenient for you. I use both. Check it out here.

No comments: