Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Fashion:

sweater $45. blazer $195. cords $89.50.  boots $148

One of the things I love most about fall is the clothes. I dress in different styles the rest of the year but when the weather gets cooler, I become decidedly preppy. I yearn for tweed blazers (elbow patches are best), riding boots, chunky knits, corduroy, and striped scarves. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, I want a monogrammed hacking jacket and a letterman jacket. I want to live in a world where this Tommy Hilfiger is reality:



Doesn't it remind you of a Wes Anderson movie? Maybe that's why I love it so much.
So, if you see me around this fall/winter, I will probably be wearing some variation of the above outfit. Because it's pretty much perfect. And perfect for any occasion. Football game? Yep. Thanksgiving bash with the family? Check. Neighborhood bonfire/corn maze? Of course.

No comments: