Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm so ready for the weekend to be here. It feels like it took forever. The weather is supposed to be amazing this weekend. What are you planning to do with it? We've got an early run on Saturday, maybe a bike ride or two, and some good eating to do. I'm thinking of trying this recipe. It looks delicious. And we will eat it outside in a fun fall picnic. Because eating outdoors is one of the best pleasures I know. And so is the air outside.

In case you weren't around, here's what happened this week:
  1. I ran with the new Garmin Forerunner 10 (and loved it)
  2. The new Big Bang Theory season premiered 
  3. The Mindy Project debuted. Did you watch it? It is hilarious
  4. I decided to treat myself to a new fall handbag and then felt guilty about it, so I didn't (I still want to though, I'm just trying to work up the nerve to spend $$$ on a bag)
  5. Andrew got a new job! Ask him about it.
P.S. Today is Hug a Vegetarian Day. Show the love.

No comments: