Monday, September 24, 2012

FALL:

[photo]

It's fall you guys. Finally. I love fall. I mean, I really love fall. I would run away with it and get married if it were legal to marry a season (and if I wanted to be a polygamist). And then we would be together always. My love for this season is well-documented (see here, here, and here). I like all of the other season just fine. But fall. Oh, fall. It is my favorite. Everything is better in the fall. Here is what I'm looking forward to in the coming days:


  1. Trees changing colors (aren't trees much more beautiful when they aren't just green?)
  2. Leaves crunching under my feet on the pavement
  3. Breaking out jackets, even if they are light ones and only in the morning
  4. Bonfires, hayrides, and raking leaves
  5. Pumpkins. And pumpkin flavored things
  6. Soups
  7. The way the air smells different
  8. All the good television shows come back on
  9. Halloween and Thanksgiving. Fall kicks off the holiday season
  10. Having actual reasons to snuggle under even more blankets with someone special
It's cooler, the air is crisper, and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. You better get out there and enjoy it!

No comments: