Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]

Happy Friday, everyone! Got any plans for the weekend? I've got a long run and a date with a foam roller Saturday. And then I will be rewarding myself with lots of lying around. Sounds divine, right? I'm excited.

Here's what's been going on around here lately:

  1. I got Andrew hooked on Downton Abbey. It's had us glued to the screen for the past week or so. We finally finished season three. Now we're on to Dollhouse Downton
  2. Still swimming laps every week. Still loving it. My nephew has joined A's swim team so now I feel like some sort of fanatical swimming family.
  3. We've been studying hard for our scuba certification --  taking tests and collecting gear in preparation for our upcoming dives.
  4. All of our runs have been happening in the morning. It's hard to wake up early but I enjoy getting it out of the way before the day really starts. Plus, sprinklers make it all worth it.
  5. Our good friends have started a pet-sitting business. If you live in the area, check them out on DogVacay.com the next time you take a trip. They're such a lovely family!
Have a great one! The weather should be hot but nice. Get out there and enjoy it, but be sure to wear sunscreen!

No comments: