Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Weekend:


Happy Friday, everyone! Is it just me or has this week flown by?

Got any fun plans for your weekend? We'll be spending some time at the state swim meet. I'm bringing homemade cookies to stuff the kiddos' faces. They've worked so hard, they deserve it! I will be stuffing my face as well, naturally.

Here's a peek into our world:
  1. The weather has been nasty this week so I've been making delicious soups and breads to keep the chill out. I know it's summer but this weather has me freezing!
  2. I bought a collapsible cart solely for the used book sale last week (yes, I'm apparently one of those ladies now) but I'm already finding all kinds of other uses for it. Best purchase I ever made.
  3. Our garden has been exploding with fresh vegetables lately and I've really enjoyed getting to try out new recipes.
  4. Lately, I've become single-mindedly obsessed with capresse sandwiches. I can't get enough.
  5. Now that we're scuba certified, we are starting to collect all the necessary equipment. But seriously, we had no idea just how expensive it is! We will only be able to get a little bit at a time. Any other divers out there have any suggestions about what to buy?
Have a great one! Stay dry out there!

No comments: