Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I love:



J.Crew has released the lookbook for their 2013 Fall/Winter collection. Have you seen it? It's kind of amazing. I know it's about a million degrees outside, but I kind of can't stop looking at it. It's got me really excited to start dressing for colder weather.

And since I am a list-maker, here's what I love most about their new collection:

  1. That dark red lip! Look how well it contrasts with pale skin. Makes you look even paler. Right up my alley.
  2. Straight-leg cropped trousers in luxurious (and warm) wool. 
  3. Those silver metallic pointed-toe pumps with a double ankle strap are the stuff of dreams.
  4. I love that large clutch with the arm strap. 
  5. I need some elbow-length gloves!
  6. There's a lot of different textures happening here (tweed, leather, wool, etc). I can get behind that.
I love all of it. Time to start saving my money now.

No comments: