Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone! Welcome to another weekend. What are you going to do with it? I have a long run tomorrow morning and multiple bike riding adventures to go on. In reality, we will be biking around the Arkansas River but in my head, we will be in Amsterdam, riding over the canals. It is one of my major life goals to adventure it up in the capital city of the Netherlands. One day.

Here's a brief recap of what we've been up to lately:
  1. I finally tracked down a sweater I've been after since last winter!
  2. Breaking news: we may be venturing back into the land of smart phones.
  3. Reunion with my running pals over pizza -- love those girls!
  4. We've been eating dinner every night to the sounds of classical music on vinyl. So classy.
  5. Training in the humidity is killing me! Seriously, I'm completely exhausted. Come on cooler weather!
Have a great weekend! Do something fun!

No comments: