Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day






I stumbled upon this house while searching properties for sale in the area (one of my hobbies) and I am completely in love with it. It was built in 1924 and totally condemned now but can't you see how incredible it would be all fixed up? It is in a terrible part of town, but I have been reading about moving houses, and I think this would be an awesome project. Just buy the house and move it to another lot, maybe a historic district that is in better shape? I wish we had the money (and a job for that matter) to actually do this. We totally would. And everyone could come visit us in our super cute home. I don't think this house is going anywhere anytime soon so maybe (fingers crossed) this could be a reality one day. What do you think?

I applied for 9 jobs this morning, 8 of which were with HP. Let's hope the luck of the Irish is with me today.

Conan O'Brien has posted his tour dates. Anyone want to roadtrip with us to see him?

P.S. If we believed in Twitter (which we don't) we would totally follow Conan. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the way you guys think.

You might also like this house:
http://ecoabsence.blogspot.com/2008/08/quirky-gem-on-university-street.html

It's somehow more awesome in person. It's in an interesting neighborhood and not too far from our house.