Monday, March 8, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year

Forget Christmas, this is the most wonderful time of the year. I absolutely love Spring. It is, without a doubt, my favorite season. And I am so glad its finally here.


We opened a new bank account with the Arkansas Federal Credit Union. I think we will be happier with our banking from now on. So, suck it Bank of America! You are a terrible banking institution!

We also picked up this new Wii remote charger from Energizer. It is fabulous. If you've been looking for one, I suggest this one:


I've been organizing my phone and decided to share my favorite free apps:
Bump -- the easiest way to share photos, contacts, etc.
Shazam -- find the name of any song you hear
Phoneflicks -- manage Netflix on the go
The Weather Channel -- more detailed weather report than the standard weather app
BlogPress -- blog from anywhere
Mancala -- I can play against the computer since Andrew refuses to play with me
Yelp -- find closest restaurants, parks, etc with reviews from other people
iHeartRadio -- listen to radio stations from all over the country
IMDB -- I use this at least 20 times a day to answer questions, prove people wrong, etc.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: