Saturday, March 6, 2010

I think it might be springtime soon

The weather was fantastic today. We celebrated by grabbing some Sonic (Tillie had a plain hamburger patty and water) and hitting up the dog park. Tyler came along. Tillie made friends with another beagle mix there and together, they took a trip across the street and down the hill to the Arkansas River where they proceeded to play in the water. At one point, Tillie actually laid down in the water. I didn't argue because she was covered in mud from the park, but it just cracked me up. This isn't the prissy dog we adopted over a year ago. This is something completely different.




And I am teaching myself how to create a new blog banner in Photoshop. So be looking for that soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: