Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I wish I had a beach vacation 2010

Beach Vacation 2010
So, I have a friend who is going on vacation to Jamaica next week (on the super cheap -- I know, I'm jealous too). And while talking with her about her packing progress (I'm a nerd about packing and planning for trips) I got to thinking about what I would wear if I were going to be lounging around some exotic location for a week. And so here it is, my fabulous pretend packing list. Everything can be mixed and matched to make about 15 different outfits. And it's all stuff that is pretty much low maintenance and will still look great if it gets wrinkled or wet. Plus there's some really versatile bags, shoes, sunglasses, and jewelry (there's that sailboat necklace that is currently the object of my affection).

Trips like this are great because everything you need to pack is small and light so there's no use for a huge bulky bag, even if you're planning on being there awhile. You don't even have to bring a hair dryer. Just let your hair be beachy and beautiful, just don't forget the moisterizer, sunblock, and lip gloss.

This will have to tide me over for now as we don't have any beach trips on the horizon -- all our extra cash is going into a different project. But take a look at these pretty clothes and join me in dreaming about sipping a fruity drink in a hammock on the beach. And LB, I hope this helps you in your packing.

No comments: