Thursday, May 27, 2010

THE OUTFIT

Wedding 2010



So, I'm not really sure why I have been obsessing over what to wear to a wedding that isn't even mine, but I have. And I mean literally obsessing. As in, I dream about finding the perfect shoes, earrings, etc. A little pathetic, I'm aware. I guess I just don't have anything else really exciting going on these days. But now my brain can rest because my outfit is finally complete. The dress came in the mail today and when I finally tried it on, it was just what I was hoping it would be. And as of this afternoon, I have all my accessories. And tomorrow I am going on a little visit to Kat's salon to get my hair done. I love being pretty and polished. But I think I like being organized and prepared even more. So, Hannah and/or Chad, if you're reading this, look for me at your wedding. I'll be wearing the above outfit. And looking fabulous.

The pool was closed today because of the weather so I have to do yoga tonight before I catch up on some 30 rock. Boo.

No comments: