Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wedding choices

June wedding
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


So, we've got a wedding to go to this June and I am still trying to figure out what to wear. Its an evening wedding so I really wanted to wear a navy blue dress but I've had a really hard time finding ones that I liked. These are the top 3. They're all from Victoria's Secret. I think I'm leaning to the bottom dress. I think it'll be great with a nude heel, gold clutch, gold bracelets, and some cute gold earrings. What do you think?

























Rearranged our makeshift kitchen cabinet. It's some old hanging cabinet that I stole from my mom and painted partly red. I moved some things around to make room for our cute new glass pitcher (see bottom left) that we scored on the super cheap. Isn't it so cute? It makes me happy just looking at it.



No comments: