Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Apologies

Wedding weekend 2010

So this past week we have been crazy busy but here is a little update to catch you up on what's going on with us:

Andrew's been living and breathing classes, tests, and studying

Kristin is in town so I've been playing with her

I had a very promising interview

We've been getting ready to go to Jonesboro for a friend's wedding and yes, I've made a million lists in preparation -- in fact, I am so obsessive, I've made a visual packing list (see above).


I've also spent a lot of time by myself, thinking, realizing, and just contemplating life in general. I've made some startling conclusions and I'm just going to say, I am fast becoming one of the most interesting people I know. Not sure really what to think about that because either 1.) I don't know that many people or 2.) I really am that awesome. Hope its the second option really.



No comments: