Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 for 30!


Starting tomorrow, I'm participating in 30 for 30 on Kendi Everyday. Here's how it works:

1. Pick out 30 items from your closet. Shoes are included in the count, coats and accessories (i.e. tights, jewelry, hats, gloves, and so on are not.) I won't use a coat yet here in Texas, but you might in say Chicago so I don't want to penalize you for Mother Nature's wily ways.


2. Remix the 30 items into 30 or more outfits.

And that's it! Ok -- not totally.

3. No (clothes) shopping for 30 days.

Originally shoes counted in the 30 for 30, but I'm not including them in my count. That way I can have more clothes and change my shoe options whenever I want. Plus I'm still in the market for new work shoes. And it can't wait 30 days.

So click here to check out my 30 for 30 clothing picks.

No comments: