Sunday, November 7, 2010

End of Daylight Savings Time = extra hour of sleep

I apologize for being M.I.A. (not the band) for the past few days. I've been busy adjusting to the new job and catching up on my missed sleep.

My friend Kat over at Love is in the Hair tagged me on her blog to answer a few questions so here you go:
1. What book/books are you reading now?

I am attempting to read Anna Karenina for the third time. It's not that it's a boring book -- it really isn't -- its just so long.

2. If you could go anywhere in the world you haven't been, where would you go?

Right now I'm really feeling Amsterdam.

3. What is one goal you have set out to accomplish in the next 5 years?

Get a house -- it's definitely happening in 2011
4. What's your favorite Christmas tradition?

Christmas Eve living room picnic dinner in pjs. Or making cookies with my nephew.

5. What is your most prized possession?

Pictures from my childhood

6. Who is someone you aspire to be like?

Tina Fey and Winston Churchill

7. What cheers you up when you've had a hard day?

Tillie's face in the window and that tail wagging like mad

8. What is the best concert you have ever attended?

Jack's Mannequin with Laura in Tulsa, OK 2006

1 comment:

K.walk said...

I want to know how your job is going!!