Thursday, November 11, 2010

R.I.P. 30 for 30

Ok, so the whole 30 for 30 thing hasn't really been working out for me. I did good for a few days but then today I had the day off from work -- Happy Veteran's Day, btw (thank you government employment) -- so I went to exchange a sweater that I bought last week (I figured it didn't count because I was just getting a smaller size). And then stupid me decided it wouldn't hurt to take a look around. And what did I find? A leather jacket on sale for $30. So I bought it. Only an idiot would pass that up. And because I had already failed, I bought a red flannel shirt to go with it. And I look good.

So in celebration of the end of my short lived (not even a week) 30 for 30 participation, here are my favorite picks from J.Crew. I love love love that store. I would marry it if I could.

J.Crew Winter 2010

1 comment:

don't cry hello said...

just to remind you that you're already married.