Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday is the worst day. ever.

I am not one for Black Friday shopping. In fact, I avoid it at all costs. I refuse to leave the house. Getting up at 3 am to brave huge crowds to score some awesome deal just isn't worth it for me. I would much rather spend the day cuddle up in front of a movie, snacking on Thanksgiving leftovers and putting up the Christmas tree. But I have to admit, I am sort of loving Amazon.com's whole Black Friday thing. It's going on all week and I kind of can't stop watching the countdown to the unveiling of the newest deal. It has all the suspense of Ebay without all the competition. And it allows me to shop while doing my two favorite things: 1. avoiding crowds of the most annoying people on the planet and 2. being a hermit. What's not to love about it?

Check it out at Amazon.com. Just don't snag the last copy of whatever I've got my eye on.

P.S. One half of the dymanic Walker duo will be making an appearance all the way from Delaware today!

No comments: