Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Almost Christmas


[picture here]

The office is dead. No one is here. There's nothing to do. And time is passing so slowly. I've never been more ready to go home.

I've been trying to convince Andrew to let me open my Christmas presents early. Every day I come home and there's more. And they are huge. We're talking too big to fit under our tree huge. And I can't even remember what I asked for that could possibly be that big. And that's got me excited because presents that I didn't think to ask for are usually my fave.

I'm thinking I may have a half day tomorrow. Or maybe not go in at all. Still debating. I've still got cookies to bake. And blankets to snuggle up in.

Today is my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Diddy! Before I head home for his bash, check out my favorite names of towns in Arkansas (found during during work this morning):
  1. Bald Knob
  2. Blue Ball
  3. Delight
  4. Friendship
  5. Jerusalem
  6. Locust Bayou
  7. Macedonia
  8. Pencil Sims Bluff
  9. Smackover
  10. Stamps
  11. Sweet Home
  12. Swan Lake

P.S. Kristin is back! 3/4 Order Christmas party tomorrow night!

No comments: