Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big hair news

I am now a redhead. Went to Kat's salon after work yesterday and she transformed me into the redheaded beauty I am today. No picture yet. My iPhone's camera does not have the capability to capture the radiance of it. But there will be pictures soon so look for them.

Also, someone at work sent this video to me in an email. It's cute. And I like to imagine that this is what Tillie would be like on Christmas if she had her own Snoopy style doghouse outside.

I love Zac Posen. I do. His clothes are beautiful. And I really love his Z Spoke Fall 2010 collection. It's at a slightly lower price point so normal people can actually afford it. It's still slightly out of my reach since I don't exactly have an extra $500 laying around to spend on a jacket, but I can dream. And drool.





No comments: