Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Weekend:


Happy Friday everyone! What are your plans for the weekend? 

Tonight, I've got a video date with some of my favorite people in the world: the Order. I am really looking forward to it. Since we're scattered all over the globe these days, this is the only way we get to spend time together. 

Tomorrow, we are competing in the Warrior Dash. I am nervous and crazy excited. It's going to be fun. Here's hoping we get insanely muddy and disgusting. The forecast is calling for rain, so there's a good chance we will be extremely dirty (!)

It's also Mother's Day on Sunday. I'm planning some fun surprises for my mom. So get out there and show the mothers in your life some love.

1 comment:

K.walk said...

Best of wishes for your run, dear one!! I hope you have fun and get super muddy!!!! Sounds like a blast. Can't wait to hear about it!