Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let's Shop:

So, in case you didn't know, shopping is one of my very favorite things. But I rarely get out there and do it. I do online shop every day of my life though. And while I usually don't buy anything, it doesn't hurt to be aware of what's out there. And this brings us to what I like to call pretend shopping. There are only two rules of pretend shopping: 1. money is not an issue and 2. it doesn't have to be a sensible purchase or go with anything else in my closet. The point is to have some fun. So, today I will be pretend shopping my favorite store of all time, J.Crew. Let's get shopping:



The beauty of my pretend shopping trips is that I'm able to see what my buying patterns are without actually spending any money. For example, if left to my own devices, I will buy a ton of red. I can use this knowledge while doing actual shopping to go for other colors that I wouldn't normally consider. And that, my friends, is how you get a well-rounded wardrobe.

No comments: