Monday, May 14, 2012

Warrior Dash:

This weekend we ran the Warrior Dash with a few people from work. And. it. was. fun. Crazy, yes, but fun.
Check it out:




We had a blast. And let me just say, I was worried for nothing. The entire thing was so much easier than I thought it would be. I pretty much just breezed right through it. Guess I'm stronger than I thought.

Oh, and we helped raise over one million dollars for St. Jude's Children's Hospital, so I feel pretty good about that.

Now that we have our first mud run under our belt, we're looking at having a go @ the Tough Mudder -- a 10-12 mile run with an obstacle course designed by British Special Forces. It's coming to Poplar Bluff, MO in October. Anyone wanna form a team with us?



1 comment:

Katherine Grant said...

Me, me!! Looks like you guys had a blast!