Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, guys! What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun? The library used book sale is this weekend so we will be hitting that up this morning. And then we've got a long run (16 miles) to knock out tomorrow. But then! Nothing! If you're looking for me after Saturday morning, you can find me on the couch.

Here's what we've been up to lately:
  1. All of Andrew's new computer parts came in the mail and we've been enjoying our new desktop, even if only for gaming.
  2. I have been eating leftover Halloween candy all week. It's been magical.
  3. Some of our good friends bought a house recently and we've been spending a lot of time over there helping them rip out, replace, and repaint.
  4. I forgot how much I love the end of Daylight Savings time! An extra hour of sleep is the best present Autumn could ever give me.
  5. I finally got new running shoes! Hopefully I can break them in nicely before the marathon (in 1 month!)
Have a great weekend! Can you believe it's November already? Christmas will be here before we know it.

No comments: