Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New reads:


This week, I'm reading The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder by Rebecca Wells. I love love love the Ya-Ya Sisterhood books she wrote. I can read them over and over. So, when I picked this up at a library used book sale, I was excited. I wanted it to be another Ya-Ya book. Sadly, it's not but I am still liking it a lot thus far. One of the things I love most about the Ya-Ya books is how alive and unique each character is. She created such dynamic characters; I feel like they're real and about to come off the page to keep me company every time I read them. This book is the same way. I really enjoy the writing and it makes for a very easy and enjoyable read. If you have read any of her other books and liked them even a little, I'd highly recommend this one.

Here's the plot, if you're interested:



No comments: