Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone! Got anything fun planned? I am supposed to do my longest run ever (20 miles) on Saturday but I will probably skip out on it. Just being honest.

Here's a little of what's been going on in our universe lately:
  1. Andrew started his new job as a web developer on Monday. He loves it.
  2. I have had a major headache this week. There must be a high pressure system or something that is wreaking havoc on my sinuses.
  3. I got to have a video date with three of my best friends last week -- best time ever.
  4. We have tentatively started house hunting... nothing serious, just familiarizing ourselves with what's out there.
  5. I am not really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. Anyone else feeling the same?
Also. I broke my phone yesterday. I totally slammed it in the car door (don't ask). So, today I will either have to pay to get it repaired or will be getting a new phone. Here's hoping this isn't a precursor to how this weekend is going to go.

Have a great weekend, friends! Hope it's a great one.

No comments: