Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy weekend:

[photo]
Happy Friday, everyone!

Doing anything fun this weekend? We are insanely busy! Our schedule includes: packing, collecting paint samples and supplies, working on nursery projects, even more packing, and cookie eating.

And here's a look into our lives lately:

  1. Did you hear? WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!
  2. Went to Hot Springs for work this week and got to stuff my face at Rolando's (the guacatostadas are my fave).
  3. My lower back has really been killing me this week. Did you know that a tennis ball is the secret to the best back massage you've ever had?
  4. We've been living and breathing home projects all week! So many amazing things! Can't wait to share them with you!
  5. Caprese paninis have been my jam lately -- can't seem to stop eating them!
The Little Rock Marathon is happening this weekend. Good luck to all my running buddies! Wish I could be out there with you!

Have a great one, friends! 

No comments: