Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ugh:


Today is just one of those days. You know the ones. You're grumpy. You're tired. It's cold and grey outside. You were supposed to have a snow day today. You were counting on it. Instead, you're pried from your warm bed in the early morning hours and forced to function like a normal human being. Your back hurts. Your eyes hurt. Your sinuses hurt. You hate all the clothes in your closet and all you really want to do is eat cookies in bed. They're no good, these kind of days. The only thing you can do is hang on and hope the time passes quickly (which it undoubtedly will not). This is the kind of day I'm having. And really, the entire week is forecasted to be much of the same. It isn't looking good. So bare with me. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull myself out of this slump eventually.

Hope your day/week/month is better than mine. Come on, spring! I don't think I can take this much longer.

No comments: