Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010



Hope everyone had a good Easter. Andrew came home with a basket of candy and a bouquet of pretty flowers for me. And there were so many flowers, I was able to fill three vases with them. And now everywhere I look there are pretty flowers in my face. It makes me happy. That and the Reese's I have been snacking on.

This morning Kat and I climbed Pinnacle Mtn. with Kristin and her kids from Urban Promise. She works in Wilmington, Delaware with these great kids and this week, their spring break, they are in Arkansas. So we are getting to spend some time with them. They're pretty fun. Andrew and I are leaving in a few minutes to go do some karaoke (well, spectating anyway) with them at Kat's parents' house. Should be fun.

Haven't heard anything about that job yet but I know it will be sometime this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but trying not to think to hard about what it means for us if I get it.

No comments: