Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The entire world is yellow.

Still sick. But I don't mind considering it gives me an excuse to sit on the couch and drink tea all day. As if I needed an excuse. And I'm glad it rained this evening, even if my sinuses took a beating, because it finally washed away the thick layer of yellow nastiness that has covered everything.

I was just sitting here thinking about my carbon footprint. I would consider us an environmentaly friendly couple. We try to recycle, buy organic when we can, drink from reusable water bottles, and use energy efficient lightbulbs. But I think I deserve an award of some kind. I saw this commercial that stated "you can save X amount of carbon monoxide from entering the atmosphere by not taking your car to work just two days a week". Well, I haven't been taking my car to work since August. That's got to be some kind of record. And I'm doing it so all of you can breathe a little easier. No need to thank me.

I am about to start two exercise regimens at once: Bikini Body in 4 Weeks and 6 Weeks to Sexy Abs. I'm hardcore, I know. But I know following a plan will make me get off my butt and do it since apparently willing myself to get to the gym hasn't worked so far this season. I'll get on it as soon as this sickness has left my body. Until then I've got a few glorious days of lounging around watching America's Next Top Model left to enjoy.

No comments: