Friday, April 16, 2010

Spreading the Lego love.



Check out these super cool houses I built tonight with my nephew. I hauled out my old Legos from the attic, mixed them with his, and we had a couple hours of fun. And he loved hearing all the old stories from my Lego playing days.

We are finally feeling better. I mean, we are still dealing with sinus issues but its definitely an improvement. Andrew actually hung out with a friend tonight which is something neither one of us has felt like doing for almost two weeks. So hopefully the worst is over.

We hit up some pretty good sales this afternoon and picked up some new fun shirts plus a cardigan I have been coveting since December (on clearance!)

No good news on the job front. But hopefully I'll have something to report next week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: