Tuesday, April 6, 2010

“please shut up. I am very busy and important.”


















Just got my latest order from Thriftbooks.com and I am super excited because with that comes a copy of Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding. Now, I have been obsessed with this movie pretty much since it came out. And I am sad to admit that, up to this point in my life, I had yet to read the actual book. Silly me. This is such a hilarious book. I find myself laughing out loud, despite the sore throat I am experiencing these days. And the fact that I am actually able to pick up on the subtle references and humor, much less stay awake long enough to read it, despite my self-induced medicinal coma is saying alot. But seriously, this is a great book. Its funny. And the writing style is right up my alley. It makes me want to be Bridget Jones. Definitely pick up a copy (and shame on you if you don't already have one).

And if you haven't noticed, take a quick look to the right and check out the new section on the sidebar -- our polyvore.com icon. See those super cute outfits right there? I picked those out. And I love all of it. That's right, I'm awesome.

We're getting sick, Andrew and I. Seasonal changes + outdoor allergies = sore throats and sinus problems. I can tell a bad cold is on the way. We're taking proactive measures but I think the damage is already done. So we're planning a few days of vegging on the couch, playing video games and making a dent in our Netflix que.

No comments: