Saturday, September 18, 2010

Elle Fanning is my favorite Fanning

This movie looks really great. It comes out in December. Not that we'd go pay to see it or anything. I hate going to the theater. Its overpriced and makes me feel like I need to go home and take a shower. Not to mention it conflicts with my whole hatred of large crowds/people talking during movies. But we will watch it when it comes out on DVD courtesy of Netflix.



Elle Fanning is so fun. I like her much more than her older sister. I think she chooses better roles and she's more believable in them. And she's only twelve. We saw Phoebe in Wonderland and we loved it. Its really great and she does a fantastic job. You should check it out if you haven't already.



"At a certain part in your life, probably when too much of it has gone by, you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are - especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself, "But I am this person." And in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love."

No comments: